We are looking for a motivated sales representative who possess residential in home sales experience as well as some basic technical /HVAC knowledge (preferred but not mandatory) to drive success offering solar electric and solar hot water systems.
We are looking for a motivated sales representative who possess residential in home sales experience as well as some basic technical /HVAC knowledge (preferred but not mandatory) to drive success offering solar electric and solar hot water systems. Preferred experience and existing network preferred. This position requires an independent, self-motivated, energetic, detail minded individual with good analytical skills.
Outside Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Generate customer leads to develop new accounts through prospecting, networking, cold calling, referrals and demonstrations.
- Develop marketing or strategic plans for sales territories.
- Gather information from prospective customers to identify their solar energy needs.
- Prepare proposals, quotes, contracts, or presentations for potential solar customers.
- Work with manager on continued development and training.
- Meet set metrics / quotas.
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required:
- Minimum of 3 years field sales experience (preferred)
- Book of business with contacts (preferred but not required)
- Strong entrepreneurial drive and work ethic.
- Proven success in prospecting and developing a territory.
- Experience working closely with prospective clients to understand their business objectives.
- Ability to work flexible hours to meet customer needs.
- Ability to manage accounts and or territory.
- Ability to work on a team, as well as independently.
- Ability to understand and communicate basic financing with customers.
- Proficient in the use of a computer and related software (Word, Excel, etc.), including utilizing customer relationship management system (CRM).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong problem solving skills. Ability to analyze and interpret basic sales reports.
- Proven track record demonstrating ability to consistently achieve and exceed goals.
- Detail oriented with a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to perform duties with a sense of urgency, exceeding customer expectations.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic fast paced environment.
- Ability to manage high volume workflow.
- Must have and maintain a clean driving record.
Job Type: Full-time
Sales: 3 + years (Preferred)
Education: High school or equivalent (Required)
License: Driver’s License(Required)