Intelligent Green Solutions is looking for a Manufacturing & Warehouse Associate to support the manufacturing and logistics teams in Bainbridge, NY.
Intelligent Green Solutions is an energy solutions provider originally and currently in upstate NY. Since 2011, IGS has offered renewable energy and energy efficiency solutions to military and commercial customers across the world.
IGS is looking for a Manufacturing and Warehouse Associate to support the manufacturing and logistics teams in Bainbridge, NY. You will be working with the current teams, improving current processes, and analyzing optimization measures.
The ideal candidate must have previous warehouse experience, possess 1-2 years of warehouse experience in a production standard setting and must be able to lift 70 lbs or more.
- Perform general physical activities in the warehouse; loading, unloading, sorting, assembling, building, and moving products and materials manually and using material handling equipment.
- Read work orders and understand verbal instructions for work assignments.
- Fill and complete order receipts, and assemble orders for shipping.
- Transport filled orders to and from the shipping area.
- Stock shelves and kept stock clean and in sequence.
- Mark containers with identifying information.
- Perform general cleaning duties.
- Understand SDS requirements
- Must have 1-2 years of warehouse and/or general manufacturing experience in a production standard setting
- Must be able to pass a criminal background/ drug test as requested.
- Ability to work in a non-climate controlled environment
- Operating an Electric Pallet Jack
- Must know how to operate a forklift
- Be skilled with all basic hand tools
- Able to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Able to lift over 70 pounds
- Must be knowledgeable with selecting code systems