Welcome to IGS!
Thank you for visiting IGS. Stay connected with the latest news, technology, and incentives for energy efficiency & solar technology.
The Full Stack Software Developer will be responsible for contributing to the architecture of the enlighten.energy software ecosystem. The candidate must present strong organizational skills and the ability to work independently. Also, it would be required to become an “architect” of the project’s framework and development strategy as it grows in time, keeping track of the software’s version control and workflow tools.
For our enlighten.energy project we are looking for an enthusiastic full stack software developer that has the ability to learn on the spot, is ready to contribute to the team and learn together with its members.
● English: proficient, good communication skills
● Proficiency in Python and React (Native) for web/mobile applications
● Strong strategic and critical thinking
● Ability to work independently
● Experience working with full software stack – does not have to be at a company, ideally working on your own projects
● Demonstrate examples of full stack software projects
● IoT technology – integration of hardware with a remote server
● Knowledge of HTTP and MQTT protocols communication structure
● UI/UX experience for mobile applications is an additional asset