Intelligent Green Solutions, is a energy solutions provider headquartered in Ithaca, NY. Since 2011, Intelligent Green Solutions has offered renewable energy and energy efficiency solutions to military, commercial and agricultural customers across the world. With over 1,000 renewable energy installations, our organization offers a long term solution for customers seeking to reduce their energy footprint.
Job Duties and Requirements:
- Must have experience with roofing (1-2 years)
- Must have general construction experience (residential / commercial)
- Employees must be able to work in a non-climate controlled environment.
- Employees must be able to wear required PPE including Gloves, Aprons, and Steel Toed Boots.
- Employees must have general knowledge of basic tools.
- Employees must have basic math skills and be able to read a tape measure.
- Employees must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Employees must have reliable transportation.
- Prefer is candidate’s vehicle is a truck for transporting equipment / tools to job site (cargo van / short bed, etc).
Pay Rate: $10.00-$35.00 / Hour, depending on experience + per diem pay.
*Note: time will vary depending on specific job scope
Travel Radius: Position will be traveling on site to job sites 4 days a week 5-60 miles from office location in Ithaca, NY or Sidney, NY.
Drug Screen Required
Must be 18 years or older
Valid ID required to complete Federal I-9 process
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- Plumbing: 1 year
- High school or equivalent