Come work for a great Company serving the Hagerstown, MD Area that is looking to hire an experienced installer. We offer a great team to work with, great pay and benefits. We are currently the fastest growing renewable energies systems installer in North America, offering a variety of energy efficient HVAC solutions to commercial and residential clients.
SUMMARY Performs skilled technical work in the maintenance, repair, replacement, and installation of heating, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment, solar, controls and distribution systems.
Salary / Compensation: $50,000-$75,000 based on experience
– Will work on installation which installs renewable & energy efficient HVAC equipment (boilers, heat pumps, and solar).
– Manage crew of 2-3 staff
Must have a valid Master HVAC license in the state of Maryland, Valid DL
Willing and able to travel (locally)
- Must be genuine and personable.
- Strong steady work history with minimum 2 years in HVAC
- Strong communication skills.
- Able to climb in attics, under houses and in box trucks.
- Able to lift 75 lbs
- Excellent wages & incentive pay
- Paid holidays and paid time off days
- Salary ladders with road map for success
- Company truck that is fully stocked and driven home at night
- Tool account to help with purchase of personal tools
Job Type: Full-time
- Master HVAC license in state of Maryland: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Master HVAC