Come work for a great company serving the upstate New York area that is looking to hire an experienced installation and service technician. We offer a great team to work with, great pay and full time work. We are currently the fastest growing renewable energies systems installer in North America, offering a variety of energy efficient HVAC solutions to commercial and residential clients.
- Compensation: $15/hr + performance bonus pay.
- Installation and service of heat pumps, air conditioners, water heaters, related piping and electrical. Be able to service and startup equipment, and adjust to the manufacturers and job specification.
- Be able to troubleshoot, adapt, and resolve/repair all issues that arise that would keep the equipment from functioning properly.
- Communicate to the customer on the proper operation and owner’s maintenance of the installed equipment. Answer related questions as to operation, features, and functions to the homeowner.
- Perform required documentation for each call, recording recommendations, repairs, accurate readings, and observations. Have client sign necessary paperwork and collect payments as directed.
HVAC Service Technician
- Customer service oriented.
- Must have a good working knowledge of our products and services being offered. This may require additional study and training both on and off site.
- Regularly review and monitor progress against goals, and seek assistance as needed.
- Communicate effectively with associates, superiors, vendors, and customers.
- Ask and obtain customer referrals.
- Should be able to read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, and specifications.
- Must be able to accurately list/order materials and supplies.
- Must be able to work under time constraints, budgetary limits, and pressure.
- Work independently and efficiently manage his/her time and schedules.
- Must be capable of understanding client needs.
- Constantly be learning through training from suppliers, trade shows, seminars, independent study, and other employees.
- Maintain clean, neat, and professional appearance and work environment.
- Work and drive safely, and be able to recognize and avoid dangerous situations.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- HVACR: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Valid Driver’s License